Challenges are gifts that force us to search for a new center of gravity. Don't fight them. Just find a different way to stand. ~Oprah Winfrey
Monday, May 12, 2008
School pictures
We always take Braeden and McKinley up to Grandma Owens school on school picture day. They do a great job, MUCH better than our school pictures ever were! They did some back in April. I love how they turned out!!
Oh my heck they look so grown up. I can't wait to see them this week. Let me know what you plans are and we will try to hook up. I had a few things come up, but I will try to work around them.
Oh my heck they look so grown up. I can't wait to see them this week. Let me know what you plans are and we will try to hook up. I had a few things come up, but I will try to work around them.
ReplyDeletewow they are getting big i cant believe it. They just stay little for 1 minute.call me i am home this week we can do something.
ReplyDelete