McKinley's appointment with the eye doctor was today. She thought it was really cool that she got to go with Grandma ALL by herself. I have a feeling the appointment was somewhat interesting though!
Anyway, she is EXTREMELY farsighted. When she tries to focus on things far away, her eyes have to work really hard. The one finally gets tired and jumps off to the side. SO (here's the fun part) she has to start wearing glasses!! I'm already having nightmares of them getting lost or broken. The doctor said that once they figure out they can see better with them they leave them alone, but she's SO wild.......I'm not buying it. We tried on a pair, and she looked pretty stinkin' cute. They should be here in about a week.
I also thought (mistakenly) that glasses for a little kid would be relatively inexpensive. HAHAHAHAHA!!!! They were more expensive than my last pair! Damn Fisher Price......
poor kid! hopefully this will help her vision though!!!
ReplyDeleteShe's gonna be so cute in her glasses! Good luck!
ReplyDelete