So.Very.Merry
Ah, the holidays. Those weeks of December that we look forward to for months and then usually can't wait for them to be over are upon us. Are you ready?? Our shopping is almost done. Wrapping is another story. I DO NOT wrap. That would be Brian's job. He could be an elf. Serious. I am wrapping paper challenged. The kidlets are insanely excited. Every day, Braeden asks me how many days are left until Santa comes. I tell him, then he asks how many days until it's just 2 days left. LOL. Funny kid. Kinley knows she should be excited, but she doesn't quite understand why. Emerson would just like to eat some wrapping paper. She's cool with that. I'm taking back her presents and just giving her paper. Much cheaper.
Santa bought the last pair of Christmas jammies today. Now everyone has a cute new pair of PJ's that one of Santa's elves will be "dropping off" while we're chillin' with the fams on Christmas Eve. It's almost impossible to find little boys Christmas PJ's. Who knew?
The kidlets got to visit Santa after the light parade. Braeden asked for Indiana Jones stuff. Kinley screamed. Emerson held her down. It was all good. Yay memories!!

Ya for Xmas Jammies and having Brian wrap. And what is up with that? I do all of the shopping and wrapping in our house - I think it's a conspiracy! Have a great Christmas!!!
ReplyDelete