So I finally tackled moving Braeden and McKinley's car seats around and getting Emerson's seat installed. I wasn't sure they would all fit in my car, but we really didn't have a choice, so we had our fingers crossed. It was interesting, and there's DEFINATELY no extra room back there, but everyone fits! Braeden thinks it's really cool that he gets to sit in the middle now.
You have the same care as me so i am glad to hear that it fits so when we have another one we wont have to up grade that is so fun look at the smily on his face.
ReplyDeletei ment car :) :)
ReplyDeleteHey Lisa,
ReplyDeleteHow's it going? I got your email and added you to the class blog. Do you have a blog address for Lindsay McClain? Will you email me an update since high school and some pictures? Thanks,
Jorelle (Bigelow) McClellan
Thats a pretty crowded car!!!! I've been thinking about you a lot lately! I miss you so much! How are you feeling? Email me when you get the chance! (Like you have any extra time on your hands! Hee Hee)
ReplyDelete