Yesterday, Channel 3 did their annual telethon to raise money for Primary Childrens. The kids and I were able to go down and share our story and our experiences at the hospital. Brian wasn't able to go because of fire school. Mom went to help wrangle the kiddos, but she wouldn't go on TV with us. It was fun, and of course both kids were total hams. Braeden was being a goofball the whole time and Kinley stole the microphone from the anchor lady and wouldn't give it back. Hopefully I can get this video link to work!
http://s116.photobucket.com/albums/o31/IDMKLady/?action=view¤t=PCMCTelethon.flv
I didn't get to see it but I watched the link and how cool is that the kids were so cute and wow do you look good I couldn't even tell that you are going to have a baby in three weeks. that was awesome for your family.
ReplyDeletehEY i WANTED TO ASK YOU IF IT WAS CHEAPER TO GO TO THE MID WIFE OR IF THERE WAS NOT ANY DIFFERENCES IN COST I DON'T KNOW IF YOU KNOW BUT WILL YOU LET ME KNOW THANKS.
ReplyDeleteThat is soooooo cute Lisa!
ReplyDeletei will talkto ryan and let you know that sounds like fun. thanks for the invite.
ReplyDeletehow is the baby thing going call me when you have her i will bring you dinner and i want to come see all of you. also if you want me totake the kids i will i know that you have a lot of family but if you want i can help.when are you done with work?
ReplyDelete