Thursday, October 14, 2010

These are a few of my favorite things......

  • The super cool Flip Mino HD video camera I won from Maurices recently.  It's little enough to carry around easily and holds up to 1 hour of video.  Plus it's really easy to email your videos, or post them to Facebook, YouTube or Twitter, or view them on an HDTV.  Sweet!! (The $150 gift card they sent me was pretty sweet too!)
  • Avon Lip Radiance gloss.  LOVE the Naturally Nude.  It's not drying or sticky like a lot of glosses.
  • E-Mealz!!  This is a total life saver for me.  I CAN NOT stare into the fridge/pantry/cabinets and say, "Oh, I have this this and this, I can make a gourmet dinner!"  Plus, I work at least a couple days a week, so I need to know ahead of time exactly what we're having.  This is perfect!  It prints out 7 recipes, complete with a side dish or two, plus the ENTIRE shopping list of what you'll need to make them all!  It really helps keep the grocery budget under control; I usually spend less than $80 a week, and we often have leftovers from the night before for lunch the next day.



No comments:

Post a Comment