Well, the babymoon is officially over. Today is my first day back to work. I've never had to leave my baby with someone full time so young, and it was hard!!! Fortunately, my aunt has a small daycare and was able to take all three kiddos. It makes it a
little easier leaving Emerson with family. I hate having to work!!!
I am sorry. I am sure that was rough. Just know that you are doing it to be able to provide a great new place to live and get your kids what they need. Hang in there
ReplyDeletexoxo
I am so sorry that is the hardest thing for a mom to do hang in there and something will give.Family is great.
ReplyDeleteThat Bites! I'll take you out to lunch. I'll call you to set a date. Hang in there!!!
ReplyDeleteLisa, I understand how hard that is. I had to do it when you were little. It does get easier with time. Hopefully someday you can stay home if you still want to.
ReplyDeleteMom