Monday, July 14, 2008

Welcome baby girl!!

I was beginning to wonder if miss Emerson was ever going to join us!! I'll spare you all the details, but she was born at 9:31 a.m. on June 28, her due date! She was 7 lbs, 3 oz and 20 inches long. She has lots (for our kids anyway) of dark hair. Braeden and McKinley are thrilled with her.

Photobucket

Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. WHAT A DOLL HOW IS LIFE WITH TWO AND THE HOUSE COMING LET US KNOW SO WE CAN HELP YOU MOVE.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YEAH! I've been waiting for you to post a picture. I'm sure you have your hands full with 3... but you kept me waiting for SOOO long! But it was worth the wait. She is just precious!

    I hope that you guys are all adjusting well! Be sure to post more pictures of her!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lisa she was soooo sweet! You have the cutest little family. Have picture of our little one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! I was just blog hopping, and thought I would peak at yours! If you just gave birth in this picture, I am very jealous! You look amazing!! Seriously, that is really un-fair to look that good even days after having a baby! Your family is adorable! Good to catch up!

    ReplyDelete