Monday, April 21, 2008

Just an update

Where to start........life is so busy these days! I am working full time at DigitalBridge Communications. Braeden and McKinley enjoy spending the days with Grandma with Iffy (my mom; Iffy is her cat), Grandpa Owens, and Great-Grandma. Of course they get spoiled silly.

We are almost finished building our house! We're hoping to be done in about a month. Good thing, because our surprise addition to the family will be coming sometime mid to late June. We're having another girl, who was DEFINATELY not planned! I just keep telling myself it will be FUN to have two girls who are 15 months apart........goodness.

Brian is keeping busy with the fire department. Fire season hasn't started yet, but it's not far away!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you guys are really busy! I'm glad to hear that your house is almost finished! I'm so jealous! I want to buy a house so bad... especially now that we have a little one on the way!

    ReplyDelete